Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I'm finally back


Ah, that feels good to say. Feels even better when I can say that when I've finally beat 7 months of overtime.

So, what's new?

First, Frankenstein is almost done. Just a few little touches here and there. Check out the photo up top. The placement isn't "perfect" yet. Like I said, just a little tweaking.

You may have also noticed the new logo. I decided to use a screen capture of one of intertitle cards from the silent master piece Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Why? Well, I've been guilty of watching the DVD a little too much lately. Hey I picked up two different kits based on the movie recently, so I've been spending a lot of time with the flick.

As far as what's next, well, I don't know what. Yet.

Brian

4 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Love the paint job! Great pose.

    It's a good thing that Victor F. was a bit of a pack rat and kept that old black suit around. The boots he obviously bought in Uptown. lol.
    good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Brian!
    Love the set!
    Whats in the barrel?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was me...forgot to sign in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like me in the morning reaching for that first cup of coffee - same green skin, same glazed semi-irritated look.... The problems I see though are the coat is 1/2 shade off, I don't have those pants anymore (got too fat from too much Guinness ya know...) and that shirt, please... Oh, and what's up with the wall? I don't see a building permit anywhere, there should be jack studs around that window frame, I'm betting the stud spacing isn't right...that thing is never going to be in code looking like that, get it down, we'll get some union carpenters in here and get it done, maybe next year, if the weather's good, and the moon is in the right phase, and we'll need scaffolding, and a crane, and at least ten people.... Other than that, it looks pretty good. ;)

    ReplyDelete