Monday, May 31, 2010

The Franken-Dio


A day off and I actually got something done for once.

I began this dio a while ago. It originally was going to be kinda like the laboratory in the film Frankenstein. However, I began to have problems getting my resin to cure. I was face with quite the dilemma; do re-sculpt a wall, do I go down to one wall or go in a completely other direction.

Well I decided to go in another direction. I've seen numerous dio's in the lab and such, but none have depicted the windmill; atleast from the inside. And so I'm off and running. In the photo above I've got the frame worked out for the "walls" to be put in next. After that I plan on hitting it with some Age It Easy from Micromark and add the name plate I got from Fritz over at the Headless Hearseman.

See everybody back soon, I promise. This thing has been starring at me for too long now. I MUST get it done.

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment